8/22/17 – Defense attorney Jonathan Trapp says North Carolina State University’s decision to conduct a Title IX investigation into a campus party suggests officials suspect more happened than drug and alcohol violations.
- Michael Peterson: ‘The Staircase’ on Netflix revisits Durham case
- Raleigh lawyer explains NCSU Title IX investigation
- Lawsuit filed in Durham over woman’s death at manufacturing plant
- Family files suit against Morrisville-based manufacturer after woman’s 2015 death
- Multi-million dollar wrongful death lawsuit filed against Fayetteville company