8/22/17 – Defense attorney Jonathan Trapp says North Carolina State University’s decision to conduct a Title IX investigation into a campus party suggests officials suspect more happened than drug and alcohol violations.
- James “Butch” Williams: Salute to Champions honoree is a Marine, lawyer and sports & entertainment agent
- Skill games crackdown halted
- Michael Peterson: ‘The Staircase’ on Netflix revisits Durham case
- People are winning — and losing — big at this hot NC arcade trend. But is it legal?
- Raleigh lawyer explains NCSU Title IX investigation