Duke wide receiver Desmond Scott has joined 2013 NFL Draft class of the Law Offices of James D. Williams, Jr. and Encore Sports. Scott, a member of the first bowl bound Duke football team in 18 years, is the third player in ACC history to join the 1,000 rush-1,000 receive-1,000 kick return yards club. The former Blue Devil changed positions prior to his senior season switching from running back to wide receiver due to depth issues of the receiving corps and managed to extend his streak of games with a reception to 39.
- James “Butch” Williams: Salute to Champions honoree is a Marine, lawyer and sports & entertainment agent
- Skill games crackdown halted
- Michael Peterson: ‘The Staircase’ on Netflix revisits Durham case
- People are winning — and losing — big at this hot NC arcade trend. But is it legal?
- Raleigh lawyer explains NCSU Title IX investigation